SENSUAL, SEXUAL, OR SEDUCTIVE: HOW DO WOMEN SEE THEMSELVES?
I was contemplating how women have been penalized for showing any of the above characteristics. Let’s be real, sex sells! If that were not true the porn industry wouldn’t be a multi-billion dollar business. In music you no longer have to have talent; if you have a highly sexualized image you can sell records. As a woman, women emulate you and men fantasize about being with you. There are women who have created careers based on their sexual prowess, there’s Superhead, Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and those we pretend we have no knowledge of. When starlets are leaking naked pictures of themselves to blogs and mainstream media we should get the hint. Sex sells!!!
We pretend we’re more interested in talent, but even the most talented have reinvented themselves to be accepted and have a career. Those on top desperately struggle to maintain the facade. No one wakes up, goes to the grocery store, or even delivers a baby looking like they just fucked. Yeah, I said it. Making love, sex, intercourse is all too nice to make my point.
1. pertaining to, inclined to, or preoccupied with the gratification of the senses or appetites; carnal; fleshly.
2. lacking in moral restraints; lewd or unchaste.
3. arousing or exciting the senses or appetites.
4. worldly; materialistic; irreligious.
5. of or pertaining to the senses or physical sensation; sensory.
Personal Definition: A woman who is confident of who she is; that embraces her sexuality.
1. of, pertaining to, or for sex: sexual matters; sexual aids.
2. occurring between or involving the sexes: sexual relations.
3. having sexual organs or reproducing by processes involving both sexes.
Personal Definition: A woman who understands she is a sexual being. Respects her needs and wants as a woman.
1. an act or instance of seducing, especially sexually.
2. the condition of being seduced.
3. a means of seducing; enticement; temptation.
Personal Definition: A woman who knows what she wants and isn’t afraid to ask for it, or get it. Not defined or limited by the definition of others.
Here’s a thought, if a woman doesn’t know what is pleasing to her outside the bedroom and in life (career, home life, family, goals, aspirations) she certainly can’t tell you what is pleasing to her in the bedroom. Just like happiness, no one can give you an orgasm if you have no idea how to climax. (Smile, I told the truth.)
Just like everything else in this world; no one can define or should define what a turn-on is for you. I just want women to stop being ashamed of who we are. Most of us are sexy and beautiful with little effort. It is the way GOD created us. Society has made us ashamed of who we are. I find it hilarious that if you believe in GOD or are a woman of substance and ambition; it precludes you from being a sexual, sensual, seductive being. Gentlemen, here is a piece of information that you need to know: We think about sex more than you…....shush, keep that to yourself. lol