VEELA’S WISH LIST
PS This is not a Venus List. As Venus I tend to be more objective. :-)
1. I need a man who knows how important my relationship with God is and has his own personal relationship with the Father.
2. My daughter has been my primary focus and even with her going to college this will continue. I want someone who respects that and knows it doesn’t diminish anything I could have with them.
3. Same goes with family and close friends, but I would make it clear to family and friends that my relationship is PRIORITY.
4. He has to have a sense of humor. Making me laugh is a way to my heart. It can be a joke that only the two of us share.
5. I want someone that I can grow with and understands that I am forever evolving and doesn’t see change as a bad thing.
6. I want a man that I trust so when I give him my heart I know it’s safe.
7. I want to feel protected. Even so; if something happened he’d know I had his back. Even if it meant having to take my heels off and getting dirty.
8. I need someone that can allow me to give to them and can accept my love freely.
9. I have to have a man that challenges me on every level and won’t let me get away with any bulls**t.
10. I need someone that I’m attracted to, but genuinely love being around.
11. I want someone that I feel so comfortable with that not a word needs to be spoken.
12. I want someone I can share all my secrets with because we will never have any secrets, and I feel comfortable telling them anything.
13. I want someone that can be honest about what they want or need and will communicate that to me. Their wish is my command.
14. The key is communication. I want someone who tells me when they need me. Allows me close enough so that if they are going through it they know I’ll be there. I’m not a fair-weathered friend.
15. I want a man to trust me enough to know he doesn’t have to pretend to be anything, but who he is and allows me the same.
16. I want a man that can cry in front of me and would let me comfort them.
17. I want it ALL. I want the icing on the cake, the cherry on my sundae.
18. More than anything I want the person that God has for me. That will be the person I grow old with.
19. Last but not least; I don’t want a relationship where I’m expected to play second. I want someone that I can and WILL put first and gives me the same.